Talent Acquisition Executive
The Talent Acquisition Executive is accountable for sourcing great people for our business and being the organiser of interviews, screenings and meetings to discuss briefs for our new hires. This role is vital in ensuring we stay competitive delivering a highly efficient and customer-facing Talent Acquisition Service that is proactive, responsive and client-focused. Ensuring consistency in how our processes operate and being a trusted advisor to our hiring managers is key. This person is expected to be a force for positive outcomes with our people and to make the hiring process feel smooth, a pleasure and that we are eager to deliver a luxury experience for our brand.
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team, hiring managers, interviewers and candidates and HR to ensure a flawless interview process.
- You will be essential to the success of the team as you will also help design, implement and drive innovative improvements and share ideas.
- Be highly organised, extremely creative, great at working with people and getting them where they need to be at the right time.
- Be a solutions provider and a positive energy for the Benevolent AI Brand.
- Make hiring managers feel confident and cared for and ensure the process is a pleasure not a burden.
- Be accountable for the way our brand is represented to the external market - ensuring our people know that their job spec is the first point of contact someone has with our business and therefore it needs to be robust and inspiring.
- Help coordinate the School and University agenda for Benevolent AI.
- Explore diversity and how we can create a more inclusive workplace for all at Benevolent AI through our sourcing processes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience (Technology/biotechnology)
- Minimum 2 years proven Talent Acquisition administrator/executive/coordinator experience
BenevolentAI, founded in 2013, is an advanced technology company focused on accelerating the journey from data to medicines. It is the world’s only technology company with end-to-end capability from early discovery to late stage clinical development. The company is HQ’d in London with a research facility in Cambridge (UK) and further offices in New York and Belgium.
The ‘Benevolent Platform’ is a unique machine intelligence technology system built to mine new knowledge from vast quantities of biomedical data, propose treatments and design drugs to enable its world leading scientists to bring new treatments to patients faster.
We are working on applying tech to real problems, and see real outcomes and the fruits of our labour by working on a meaningful mission. We do our job ‘Because it matters’ and live by the philosophy that unconventional thinking together with purposeful technology can have an impact on humanity.
The working environment is agile and we work in cross functional teams. We encourage a culture of learning, developing and challenging the status quo to foster dynamic, entrepreneurial behaviours, innovation and a ‘fail fast’ mentality.
Alongside all of this we can offer excellent benefits (learn more at https://benevolent.ai/careers/), a global reach and the ability to work with the best talent in the industry.