Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager
BenevolentAI, founded in 2013, creates and applies AI technologies to transform the way medicines are discovered and developed. BenevolentAI seeks to improve patient’s lives by applying technology designed to generate better data decision making and in doing so lower drug development costs, decrease failure rates and increase the speed at which medicines are generated. The company has developed the Benevolent Platform™ - a discovery platform used by BenevolentAI scientists to find new ways to treat disease and personalise drugs to patients.
BenevolentAI is HQ’d in London with a research facility in Cambridge (UK) and further offices in New York and Antwerp. BenevolentAI has active R&D drug programmes from discovery to PhaseIIb in disease areas such as ALS, Parkinson’s, Ulcerative Colitis and Sarcopenia.
The Product Management team is focused on defining our product strategy, and leading the cross-functional squads and teams that build products. We would love to hear from Product Managers with experience leading AI/ML teams in spaces challenging for their uncharted nature, and with a proven track record building scientific products that create significant impact for their users.
We specifically have positions open in our Target Identification product family. This is the most challenging part of drug discovery: finding genetic targets likely to modulate a disease of interest. This is unmapped territory: by one count, there are north of 7000 diseases with no treatment. Target identification is at the root of this
- Define the product, liaise with our scientist end users, understand which features will drive impact and ensure they are prioritized into the product roadmap
- Lead, as product manager, a cross-functional team that build products
We’re looking for someone with...
- A MSc in a STEM field
- 3+ years experience as Technical Product Manager in a scientific environment, preferably managing a product team with a strong AI/ML component
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in biomedical sciences.
- Experience in a commercial and agile environment
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels and across all departments.
Who are we?
We have assembled a diverse, exceptionally talented and spirited team to tackle the most pressing and challenging problems at the intersection of artificial intelligence and drug discovery. We bring our ideas and passion for new technology and medicine discover to life by questioning traditional scientific dogmas.
Our core values reflect who we are and how we work and they are so important to achieve our mission: Bring better medicine to patients faster.
Put patients first. Drive to delivery. Break boundaries. Own the solution.