Talent Acquisition Specialist
BenevolentAI, founded in 2013, creates and applies AI technologies to transform the way medicines are discovered and developed. BenevolentAI seeks to improve patient’s lives by applying technology designed to generate better data decision making and in doing so lower drug development costs, decrease failure rates and increase the speed at which medicines are generated. The company has developed the Benevolent Platform™ - a discovery platform used by BenevolentAI scientists to find new ways to treat disease and personalise drugs to patients.
BenevolentAI is HQ’d in London with a research facility in Cambridge (UK) and further offices in New York and Antwerp. BenevolentAI has active R&D drug programmes from discovery to PhaseIIb in disease areas such as ALS, Parkinson’s, Ulcerative Colitis and Sarcopenia.
The role of a Talent Acquisition Specialist is to partner with the hiring team and is, therefore, an influential and critical one. The role is responsible for building a pipeline of potential talent for a group of departments. This is a full-cycle recruitment role, therefore you will need to rapidly identify, attract and screen potential candidates for a wide variety of vacancies, as well as interview and manage the offer to hire process at all levels of seniority, and with candidates based world-wide. The candidate experience we offer at BenevolentAI is hugely important and so a positive, helpful and can-do attitude, as well as impeccable written and verbal communication skills, are a must.
This will involve being very proactive, developing and executing sourcing plans, building talent pipelines, conducting direct sourcing activity, research, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management and managing the hiring administration process.
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team, hiring managers, interviewers, candidates and HR to ensure a flawless interview process.
- You will be essential to the success of the team as you will also help design, implement and drive innovative improvements and share ideas.
- Be highly organised, extremely creative, great at working with people and getting them where they need to be at the right time.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and be a trusted partner to the business
- Be a solutions provider and show positive energy for the BenevolentAI brand.
- Be accountable for the way our brand is represented to the external market.
- Champion diversity and help to create an inclusive workplace for all at BenevolentAI through our sourcing processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to identify key candidate sources externally to build potential candidate pools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and agile environment.
- Strong Tech understanding to credibly talk to both candidates and stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone with...
- Worked 2+ years in an internal role with technology recruitment experience
- High levels of accountability and the ability to promote the BenevolentAI brand and represent us when engaging with potential candidates.
- Excellent customer service gained in any previous environment is a must, as is a desire to build effective relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills with a focus on quality will be key to your success.
- Ability to juggle and effectively prioritise multiple tasks, including knowing when to escalate issues.
- Ability to demonstrate patience in tricky situations and to resolve issues with a problem-solving, can-do attitude.
- Strong understanding of, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to easily communicate with a diverse group of people globally.
- Good at picking up new systems.
Who are we?
We have assembled a diverse, exceptionally talented and spirited team to tackle the most pressing and challenging problems at the intersection of artificial intelligence and drug discovery. We bring our ideas and passion for new technology and medicine discover to life by questioning traditional scientific dogmas.
Our core values reflect who we are and how we work and they are so important to achieve our mission: Bring better medicine to patients faster.
Put patients first. Drive to delivery. Break boundaries. Own the solution.
Find out more