BenevolentAI, founded in 2013, creates and applies AI technologies to transform the way medicines are discovered and developed. BenevolentAI seeks to improve patient’s lives by applying technology designed to generate better data decision making and in doing so lower drug development costs, decrease failure rates and increase the speed at which medicines are generated. The company has developed the Benevolent Platform™ - a discovery platform used by BenevolentAI scientists to find new ways to treat disease and personalise drugs to patients.
BenevolentAI is HQ’d in London with a research facility in Cambridge (UK) and further offices in New York and Antwerp. BenevolentAI has active R&D drug programmes from discovery to PhaseIIb in disease areas such as ALS, Parkinson’s, Ulcerative Colitis and Sarcopenia.
BenevolentAI is undertaking multiple collaborations with external partners in the Pharmaceutical industry. With this in mind, we are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to support the delivery of such collaborations by managing cross functional teams across geographies as well as external stakeholders in a dynamic environment to ensure a successful delivery.
- Define the project plan for an external collaboration, and associated milestones, timelines and deliverables.
- Expose and clarify dependencies and potential limitations
- Manage the project on a day-to-day basis ensuring a smooth delivery across teams (both on site and remote)
- Track and appropriately communicate status, decisions, actions, risks and issues to stakeholders
- Stakeholder management and work cross functionally
We’re looking for someone with...
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams and delivering complex projects across geographies.
- 4+ years with project management of complex projects with a strong technological component and involving external stakeholders
- Experience delivering using Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Optional, but a net plus:
- Experience in drug discovery or in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in managing cross functional teams
- Project management qualifications e.g. PMP
- You have a can-do attitude and proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Proven experience in collaborating with development teams to accomplish defined goals in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Who are we?
We have assembled a diverse, exceptionally talented and spirited team to tackle the most pressing and challenging problems at the intersection of artificial intelligence and drug discovery. We bring our ideas and passion for new technology and medicine discover to life by questioning traditional scientific dogmas.
Our core values reflect who we are and how we work and they are so important to achieve our mission: Bring better medicine to patients faster.
Put patients first. Drive to delivery. Break boundaries. Own the solution.
Find out more